2023 Nissan Z
The 2023 Nissan Z is a classic sports car with modern details and technology. Since its inception in 1969, the Z has combined power and performance for both sports car enthusiasts and everyday drivers. This new model nods to the original with significant updates and upgrades in style and performance.
The new 2023 Z boasts a significant increase in horsepower up to 400, powered by the V6 twin turbo engine – an increase of 68hp from previous models. This powerful engine offers power with impressive handling, whether you choose the 9-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission. If you opt for manual, you can choose between two drive modes – standard and sport – for your preferred driving style. Aluminum body panels keep things light, enhancing speed and maneuverability for a true sports car feel, while the aluminum front and rear suspension with stabilizer bars boost handling.
The redesigned cockpit is focused on creating a true sports-style driving experience. The performance seats use an anti-slip material to keep you feeling steady and secure as you can check vehicle information at a glance on the 12.3″ display screen. Each transmission style features a unique shifter design near the sliding center armrest, adding an extra layer of function to the exceptional style. Top off your Nissan Z with premium accessories, like illuminated kick plates and clear hood protector.
2023 Nissan Z Trims
The Nissan Z is available in three trim levels, with an exclusive limited-edition trim. Each is loaded with available options and accessories to customize your ride.
2023 Z – Sport
Starting MSRP $39,990
- 3.0L V6 Twin Turbo Engine
- Dark-painted aluminum alloy wheels
- Yokohama ADVAN sport high-performance tires
- Side sill spoiler
- Black woven cloth seats
- 4-way manual seats
- Nissan 6-speaker audio system
- Dual chrome exhaust
2023 Z – Performance
Starting MSRP $49,990
- Premium leather steering wheel
- Sport-tuned suspension
- RAYS super lightweight forged aluminum-alloy wheels
- Bridgestone Potenza S007 high performance tires
- Heated outside mirror
- Front chin and rear spoiler
- Leather-appointed seats
- Heated seats
- 4-way power seats
- Bose 8-speaker audio
- 9-inch touchscreen display
- Dual exhaust with sport grade muffler
2023 Z – Proto Spec
Starting MSRP $52,990
- Limited Edition – Only 240 available nationwide
- Leather-appointed seats with yellow accents
- Exclusive shift lever knob (MT)
- Suede & cloth door trim with yellow stitching
Find your new 2023 Nissan Z, available this fall, at Nissan of Rochester. Watch our inventory or contact us today to learn more about availability and when you can get in the driver’s seat of your own.